CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Tag You're It!

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

I tag:
Mom
Kim
Angie
Jay
Jess
Kiley
Aaron

7 Random or weird facts about me:

1. I train and show Pasofino horses. I'm amazing and have won several blue ribbons. LOL

2. I got braces last year. FYI I am 57 and so that is weird.

3. Each one of my children were born in different states.

4. I teach Special Ed at Altara Elementary.

5. I have a company called "Basket Case."

6. My son-in-law calls me Tina.

7. When I get stressed or need to get away, my favorite thing to do is go outside and scooop poop.(horse poop that is)

2 comments:

Fun Fantastic Family said...

I would be happy to let you scoop my poop if you ever feel inclined

Mom Wms. said...

I am glad that I borned you. I love horses too. I also love you.
Love,
Mom